In critical times our nurses are made for critical decision making.
Are you made for this?
Critical Care Nursing Interview Day
Tuesday, July 25 - 9:00am-12:00pm
Working in critical care nursing at Lenox Hill Hospital is unlike anything else. In addition to our state-of-the-art technology, you’ll benefit from working with a team of the top clinical professionals in the field, including many physicians who have been recognized as New York’s best by New York Magazine. You’ll experience nursing leadership that is active, engaged and supportive. And with our commitment to continuous learning and promoting from within, you’ll enjoy exceptional career advancement possibilities.
With 12 beds plus a 17-bed stepdown, our Cardio-Thoracic ICU serves patients before and directly following open heart surgery. We also care for patients with structural heart diseases and a wide range of thoracic cases. Our nurses are among the most highly skilled around while engaging in ongoing cross training and quality and performance improvement projects/ initiatives.
We also have openings in:
- Surgical ICU
- Medical ICU
Make a critical decision to advance your career at Lenox Hill Hospital.
No matter what area you work in, you’ll enjoy such professional advantages as:
- Interdisciplinary collaborative care council committed to seeking opportunities to improve units, establish/improve processes and patient outcomes
- Innovative working environment, including eICU, telemedicine and much more
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Tremendous growth potential within our 22-hospital system
- Commitment to your ongoing education and development
Northwell Health Recent Posts